Basement Waterproofing Cost in Aberdeen, SD
What is the cost to Waterproof Basements in Aberdeen, SD?
Knowing the basement waterproofing in Aberdeen costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your basement waterproofing project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Aberdeen permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total basement waterproofing Aberdeen costs have been $1,559.42 to $1,697.03.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $7.80 to $8.49 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Aberdeen which are typical of basement waterproofing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to waterproof basements in Aberdeen, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Aberdeen permits required for basement waterproofing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Aberdeen city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Aberdeen, 57401 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Brown county, South Dakota.
- Aberdeen general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Aberdeen basement waterproofing projects.
Basement Waterproofing Aberdeen Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $949.05 to $1,036.06 - typical hourly labor costs seen for basement waterproofing Aberdeen projects in 2014.
- $610.37 to $660.97 - typical costs associated with Aberdeen basement waterproofing projects in 2014. This figure may include drip edges, fasteners, underlayment and basic flashing, as required.