Cabinet Installation Cost in Rapid City, SD
What is the cost to Install Cabinets in Rapid City, SD?
Knowing the cabinet installation in Rapid City costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rapid City permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total cabinet installation Rapid City costs have been $148.70 to $224.07.
To breakdown that number by cabinet the averages are $148.70 to $224.07 per cabinet. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rapid City which are typical of cabinet installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install cabinets in Rapid City, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rapid City permits required for cabinet installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rapid City city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rapid City, 57701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Pennington county, South Dakota.
- Rapid City general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rapid City cabinet installation projects.
Cabinet Installation Rapid City Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $67.91 to $118.55 - typical hourly labor costs seen for cabinet installation Rapid City projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Rapid City cabinet installation projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, surface preparation, finishing materials and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 3 1/4" electric planer, 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.