Deck Refinishing Cost in Yankton, SD
What is the cost to Refinish Decks in Yankton, SD?
Knowing the deck refinishing in Yankton costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Yankton permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total deck refinishing Yankton costs have been $495.77 to $854.78.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $2.48 to $4.28 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Yankton which are typical of deck refinishing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to refinish decks in Yankton, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Yankton permits required for deck refinishing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Yankton city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Yankton, 57078 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Yankton county, South Dakota.
- Yankton general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Yankton deck refinishing projects.
Deck Refinishing Yankton Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $403.49 to $735.47 - typical hourly labor costs seen for deck refinishing Yankton projects in 2014.
- $37.08 to $46.00 - typical costs associated with Yankton deck refinishing projects in 2014. This figure may include cleanup supplies, surface repair material, masking tape and paper and solvents, as required.
- $55.20 to $73.31 - 3 and 500+ psi gasoline powered power washer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.