Closet Organizer Installation Cost in Pierre, SD
What is the cost to Install Closet Organizers in Pierre, SD?
Knowing the closet organizer installation in Pierre costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Pierre permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total closet organizer installation Pierre costs have been $9,245.89 to $13,154.84.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $46.23 to $65.77 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Pierre which are typical of closet organizer installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install closet organizers in Pierre, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Pierre permits required for closet organizer installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Pierre city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Pierre, 57501 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Hughes county, South Dakota.
- Pierre general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Pierre closet organizer installation projects.
Closet Organizer Installation Pierre Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $3,317.51 to $6,720.81 - typical hourly labor costs seen for closet organizer installation Pierre projects in 2014.
- $5,870.59 to $6,357.27 - typical costs associated with Pierre closet organizer installation projects in 2014. This figure may include surface preparation, fasteners, finishing materials and connectors, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer, 3" belt sander, 10" miter saw and electric jigsaw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.