Replacement Window Installation Cost in Brookings, SD
What is the cost to Install Replacement Windows in Brookings, SD?
Knowing the replacement window installation in Brookings costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Brookings permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total replacement window installation Brookings costs have been $397.18 to $533.45.
To breakdown that number by window the averages are $397.18 to $533.45 per window. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Brookings which are typical of replacement window installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install replacement windows in Brookings, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Brookings permits required for replacement window installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Brookings city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Brookings, 57006 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Brookings county, South Dakota.
- Brookings general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Brookings replacement window installation projects.
Replacement Window Installation Brookings Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $92.56 to $179.46 - typical hourly labor costs seen for replacement window installation Brookings projects in 2014.
- $23.00 to $28.75 - typical costs associated with Brookings replacement window installation projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners, drip cap, shims, exterior caulking, flashing and perimeter insulation, as required.
- $281.62 to $325.24 - Brookings retail costs typically seen for 1 windows of replacement window installation.