Split Face Block Installation Cost in Huron, SD
What is the cost to Install Split Face Blocks in Huron, SD?
Knowing the split face block installation in Huron costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Huron permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total split face block installation Huron costs have been $2,243.26 to $2,727.85.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $11.21 to $13.64 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Huron which are typical of split face block installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install split face blocks in Huron, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Huron permits required for split face block installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Huron city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Huron, 57350 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Beadle county, South Dakota.
- Huron general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Huron split face block installation projects.
Split Face Block Installation Huron Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,423.83 to $1,693.02 - typical hourly labor costs seen for split face block installation Huron projects in 2014.
- $83.24 to $90.14 - typical costs associated with Huron split face block installation projects in 2014. This figure may include mortar, cutting and grinding materials and reinforcement, as required.
- $64.69 to $90.56 - 5 cubic foot mortar box, 115 v wet masonry saw and small plate compactor costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $671.51 to $854.13 - Huron retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of split face block installation.