Wall Paneling Installation Cost in Mitchell, SD
What is the cost to Install Wall Paneling in Mitchell, SD?
Knowing the wall paneling installation in Mitchell costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Mitchell permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total wall paneling installation Mitchell costs have been $661.11 to $1,317.99.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $3.30 to $6.59 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Mitchell which are typical of wall paneling installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install wall paneling in Mitchell, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Mitchell permits required for wall paneling installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Mitchell city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Mitchell, 57301 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Davison county, South Dakota.
- Mitchell general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Mitchell wall paneling installation projects.
Wall Paneling Installation Mitchell Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $378.25 to $724.58 - typical hourly labor costs seen for wall paneling installation Mitchell projects in 2014.
- $51.06 to $55.29 - typical costs associated with Mitchell wall paneling installation projects in 2014. This figure may include finishing materials, fasteners, connectors and surface preparation, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3 1/4" electric planer, pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, electric jigsaw and 3" belt sander costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $174.02 to $461.36 - Mitchell retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of wall paneling installation.