Bathroom Painting Cost in Rock Springs, WY
What is the cost to Paint Bathrooms in Rock Springs, WY?
Knowing the bathroom painting in Rock Springs costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rock Springs permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total bathroom painting Rock Springs costs have been $1,159.25 to $2,136.07.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $5.80 to $10.68 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rock Springs which are typical of bathroom painting projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to paint bathrooms in Rock Springs, WY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rock Springs permits required for bathroom painting projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rock Springs city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rock Springs, 82901 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Sweetwater county, Wyoming.
- Rock Springs general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rock Springs bathroom painting projects.
Bathroom Painting Rock Springs Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $881.80 to $1,835.62 - typical hourly labor costs seen for bathroom painting Rock Springs projects in 2014.
- $277.45 to $300.45 - typical costs associated with Rock Springs bathroom painting projects in 2014. This figure may include solvents, cleanup supplies, masking tape and paper and surface repair material, as required.