Flooring Removal Cost in Cedar Rapids, IA
What is the cost to Remove Flooring in Cedar Rapids, IA?
Knowing the flooring removal in Cedar Rapids costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Cedar Rapids permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total flooring removal Cedar Rapids costs have been $275.63 to $644.14.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.38 to $3.22 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Cedar Rapids which are typical of flooring removal projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to remove flooring in Cedar Rapids, IA, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Cedar Rapids permits required for flooring removal projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Cedar Rapids city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Cedar Rapids, 52401 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Linn county, Iowa.
- Cedar Rapids general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Cedar Rapids flooring removal projects.
Flooring Removal Cedar Rapids Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $221.28 to $584.04 - typical hourly labor costs seen for flooring removal Cedar Rapids projects in 2014.