Water Damage Repair Cost in Box Elder, SD
What is the cost to Repair Water Damage in Box Elder, SD?
Knowing the water damage repair in Box Elder costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your water damage restoration project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Box Elder permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total water damage repair Box Elder costs have been $2,477.04 to $2,614.97.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $12.39 to $13.08 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Box Elder which are typical of water damage repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair water damage in Box Elder, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Box Elder permits required for water damage repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Box Elder city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Box Elder, 57719 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Pennington county, South Dakota.
- Box Elder general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Box Elder water damage repair projects.
Water Damage Repair Box Elder Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $1,755.69 to $1,833.82 - typical hourly labor costs seen for water damage repair Box Elder projects in 2014.
- $721.35 to $781.15 - typical costs associated with Box Elder water damage repair projects in 2014. This figure may include fasteners and connectors, as required.