Siding Repair Cost in Brookings, SD
What is the cost to Repair Siding in Brookings, SD?
Knowing the siding repair in Brookings costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Brookings permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total siding repair Brookings costs have been $531.37 to $732.06.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $5.31 to $7.33 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Brookings which are typical of siding repair projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair siding in Brookings, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Brookings permits required for siding repair projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Brookings city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Brookings, 57006 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Brookings county, South Dakota.
- Brookings general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Brookings siding repair projects.
Siding Repair Brookings Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $215.91 to $283.13 - typical hourly labor costs seen for siding repair Brookings projects in 2014.
- $39.95 to $43.26 - typical costs associated with Brookings siding repair projects in 2014. This figure may include flashing and exterior grade caulking, weather stripping, corrosion resistant fasteners and sealants, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, electric jigsaw, pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw and 3 1/4" electric planer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $217.72 to $328.90 - Brookings retail costs typically seen for 100 square feet of siding repair.