Synthetic Decking Installation Cost in Brandon, SD
What is the cost to Install Synthetic Decking in Brandon, SD?
Knowing the synthetic decking installation in Brandon costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Brandon permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total synthetic decking installation Brandon costs have been $1,993.43 to $2,286.97.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $9.97 to $11.43 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Brandon which are typical of synthetic decking installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install synthetic decking in Brandon, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Brandon permits required for synthetic decking installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Brandon city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Brandon, 57005 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Minnehaha county, South Dakota.
- Brandon general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Brandon synthetic decking installation projects.
Synthetic Decking Installation Brandon Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $246.62 to $278.97 - typical hourly labor costs seen for synthetic decking installation Brandon projects in 2014.
- $71.02 to $76.91 - typical costs associated with Brandon synthetic decking installation projects in 2014. This figure may include corrosion resistant fasteners, flashing and exterior grade caulking, weather stripping and sealants, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - pneumatic finish nailer, 10" miter saw, electric jigsaw, 3" belt sander and 3 1/4" electric planer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $1,618.00 to $1,854.33 - Brandon retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of synthetic decking installation.