Trim Molding Installation Cost in Vermillion, SD
What is the cost to Install Trim Molding in Vermillion, SD?
Knowing the trim molding installation in Vermillion costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Vermillion permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total trim molding installation Vermillion costs have been $256.22 to $456.21.
To breakdown that number by linear foot the averages are $5.13 to $9.12 per linear foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Vermillion which are typical of trim molding installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install trim molding in Vermillion, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Vermillion permits required for trim molding installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Vermillion city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Vermillion, 57069 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Clay county, South Dakota.
- Vermillion general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Vermillion trim molding installation projects.
Trim Molding Installation Vermillion Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $89.25 to $167.64 - typical hourly labor costs seen for trim molding installation Vermillion projects in 2014.
- $42.17 to $45.67 - typical costs associated with Vermillion trim molding installation projects in 2014. This figure may include connectors, fasteners, surface preparation and finishing materials, as required.
- $73.31 to $99.19 - 12" compound miter saw, biscuit joiner, pneumatic finish nailer, detail s and er costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $51.49 to $143.72 - Vermillion retail costs typically seen for 50 linear feet of trim molding installation.