Wood Flooring Installation Cost in Rapid City, SD
What is the cost to Repair Wood Flooring in Rapid City, SD?
Knowing the wood flooring installation in Rapid City costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rapid City permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total wood flooring installation Rapid City costs have been $281.47 to $311.35.
To breakdown that number by repair the averages are $281.47 to $311.35 per repair. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rapid City which are typical of wood flooring installation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to repair wood flooring in Rapid City, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rapid City permits required for wood flooring installation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rapid City city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rapid City, 57701 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Pennington county, South Dakota.
- Rapid City general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rapid City wood flooring installation projects.
Wood Flooring Installation Rapid City Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $196.67 to $205.32 - typical hourly labor costs seen for wood flooring installation Rapid City projects in 2014.
- $27.03 to $29.27 - typical costs associated with Rapid City wood flooring installation projects in 2014. This figure may include surface sealants, manufacturer recommended underlayment, fasteners, adhesives and fasteners, as required.
- $57.79 to $76.76 - 3" belt sander, pneumatic finish nailer, 3 1/4" electric planer, electric jigsaw and 10" miter saw costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
Request Free Quotes
View cost information for other wood flooring installation projects in Rapid City
- Cost for in Rapid City
- Prefinished Hardwood Floor Installation Rapid City Cost
- Cost for in Rapid City
- Cost for Prefinished Wood Floor Installation Rapid City SD
- Rapid City Hardwood Flooring Installation Cost
- Cost for Hardwood Floor Repairs Rapid City SD
- Cost for Wood Flooring Installation Rapid City SD
- Rapid City Wood Floor Staining And Finishing Cost
- Cost to in Rapid City