Deck Staining Cost in Box Elder, SD
What is the cost to Stain Decks in Box Elder, SD?
Knowing the deck staining in Box Elder costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Box Elder permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total deck staining Box Elder costs have been $323.68 to $584.13.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.62 to $2.92 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Box Elder which are typical of deck staining projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to stain decks in Box Elder, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Box Elder permits required for deck staining projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Box Elder city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Box Elder, 57719 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Pennington county, South Dakota.
- Box Elder general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Box Elder deck staining projects.
Deck Staining Box Elder Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $278.19 to $534.87 - typical hourly labor costs seen for deck staining Box Elder projects in 2014.
- $45.49 to $49.27 - typical costs associated with Box Elder deck staining projects in 2014. This figure may include masking tape and paper, cleanup supplies, surface repair material and solvents, as required.