Driveway Power Washing Cost in Rock Springs, WY
What is the cost to Power Wash Driveways in Rock Springs, WY?
Knowing the driveway power washing in Rock Springs costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your pressure washing project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Rock Springs permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total driveway power washing Rock Springs costs have been $155.71 to $257.88.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $0.78 to $1.29 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Rock Springs which are typical of driveway power washing projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to power wash driveways in Rock Springs, WY, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Rock Springs permits required for driveway power washing projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Rock Springs city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Rock Springs, 82901 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Sweetwater county, Wyoming.
- Rock Springs general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Rock Springs driveway power washing projects.
Driveway Power Washing Rock Springs Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $71.76 to $138.56 - typical hourly labor costs seen for driveway power washing Rock Springs projects in 2014.
- $28.75 to $46.00 - typical costs associated with Rock Springs driveway power washing projects in 2014. This figure may include surface repair material, masking tape and paper, solvents and cleanup supplies, as required.
- $55.20 to $73.31 - 3 and 500+ psi gasoline powered power washer costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.