Blown In Cellulose Insulation Cost in Watertown, SD
What is the cost to Install Blown-In Cellulose Insulation in Watertown, SD?
Knowing the blown in cellulose insulation in Watertown costs is important to being able to effectively plan and budget your project. While there are general nationwide numbers available, they usually do not include local factors that may impact the final price, which may include: local hourly labor wages, materials costs, as well as productivity rates. There may be certain Watertown permits required by local state and city laws, which can raise the total cost as well.
Our numbers show that on average in 2014 total blown in cellulose insulation Watertown costs have been $263.03 to $338.80.
To breakdown that number by square foot the averages are $1.31 to $1.69 per square foot. This number includes the following:
- Average labor costs per hour in Watertown which are typical of blown in cellulose insulation projects.
- Materials and equipment costs necessary to install blown-in cellulose insulation in Watertown, SD, as well as any applicable delivery charges.
- Any applicable project preparation (necessary components, machinery and surface preparation) and cleanup fees.
- Watertown permits required for blown in cellulose insulation projects, which may also include inspection and building fees. Please contact Watertown city government to inquire which permits may be necessary.
- Supply and material city sales taxes in Watertown, 57201 area.
- Supply and material county and state sales taxes in Codington county, South Dakota.
- Watertown general contractor fees, if used for the project. Such fees usually add another 15% to the total. Using a general contractor is generally not required for Watertown blown in cellulose insulation projects.
Blown In Cellulose Insulation Watertown Projects - Cost Breakdown:
- $162.91 to $179.45 - typical hourly labor costs seen for blown in cellulose insulation Watertown projects in 2014.
- $11.11 to $23.00 - typical costs associated with Watertown blown in cellulose insulation projects in 2014. This figure may include vent flow baffles, sealing tape and fasteners, as required.
- $34.50 to $56.06 - 500+ pounds of insulation/hour capacity and 115 v costs, as well as any other necessary equipment and machinery.
- $54.51 to $80.29 - Watertown retail costs typically seen for 200 square feet of blown in cellulose insulation.